Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Because I Want More Than Pizza!

Pizza's great, I love it, but I can only eat it for so long. Being a typical college male, cast-iron stomach and all, I can probably stand it longer than most . . . but I still crave more.

Unstereotypically for a college guy, I really to like to cook. I sometimes don't take the time like I should (and sometimes resort to a box) but I always seem to get back to cooking one way or another. I will cook anything from cake to cookies, from casseroles to pastas, and yes . . . Raman is in my diet too. I also like to invent different dishes. There are a few entrées that only I will eat, but a lot of the time I make up something that most people really like.

It all started when I was about four when I made my first culinary masterpiece. Most people won't try that first invention (a peanut butter, honey, and mustard sandwich) but I think it's safe to say that a great majority of people aren't afraid of anything I've created recently. It is my intention to share the recipes I've made over the years and some new ones I come up with along the way. I won't limit myself to only my concoctions, I'll share some other great recipes that I love as well.

Being on a budget myself as a college student, these dishes will normally be very affordable and serve only one or two. I will on occasion have larger recipes, when I made these I normally stuck them in the fridge and ate off of them for a few days. I think it's safe to say that, for the most part, the recipes on this blog will be college student approved.

I tentatively plan to post a recipe a week on Thursdays at noon. My first recipe will be coming soon.

No comments: